Sunday, October 6, 2013

Terror's Taste

     Oh the splendid spooky chills offered by October amid falling leaves of brilliant colors.  My favorite thing about October has always been Halloween.  As a kid it was the appeal of dressing in costume and pillaging for yummy treats. As an adult I like to celebrate the holiday more simply by watching some frightening films or reading a good horror tale.

     I'm very proud that this Halloween I have out my own horror tale from DonnaInk Publications called Terror's Taste.  Between its covers readers encounter such classic mysteries as Jack the Ripper and the disappearence of Atlantis while the plot unfolds concerning a vampire feud that descends through the ages.  I hope you'll check it out and enjoy.  You can order it from amazon or directly from my publisher at DonnaInk.org
.     

No comments:

Post a Comment