Friday, September 19, 2014

Short Chills

One of the first places I placed my writings online was at microhorror.com.  Nathan Rosen is microhorror's editor, a site dedicated toward presenting a vast variety of writers and fiction all with a common goal - to leave the reader with a frightening feeling using a minimum amount of words.

My stories at microhorror.com include:

The Whitechapel Wagers - The bets of two gamblers result in terror for those living in Whitechapel.

Like Taking Candy - A night of Halloween trick or treating has a horrifying effect on several kids.

The Cemetery - All is not quiet in a graveyard - thanks to one of its residents!

Several of my stories at microhorror found their way into my collection of short stories, Summoned Secrets, which is available at www.lulu.spotlight/spotlight/wrigler

Mr. Rosen has honored me by asking me to help in the judging of the 2013 Halloween contest entries and I'm very pleased to say that exciting events are continuing to occur at www.microhorror.com including a new story contest in celebration of Halloween next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment